1. Dice the onion, carrot, shallots and leek.
Fry gently in a little goose fat.
Add the lentils and chopped garlic clove.
Cover with 1 litre of cold water.
Bring to the boil: add the coarse salt and bouquet garni.
Cover and simmer for 35 mins.
2. Open the scallop shells and remove the scallops.
Shell the raw langoustines. Keep the tails, and reserve the chests and shells.
Roll each scallop and tail in a slice of pork belly, and chill.
3. Gently fry the coarsely-chopped onion and finely-chopped shallots in butter.
Add the garlic clove and then the scallops’ beards and coral, the langoustine shells and a small piece of pork belly.
Deglaze with the white wine, add the bouquets garnis and cook for 20 mins.
Press firmly through a small conical strainer.
Reduce and add the cream. Keep warm.
4. Fry the scallops and langoustine tails in butter for 1 min on each side.
5. Place the lentils in the middle of the plate, surround with the scallops and langoustines, and decorate with a ring of sauce.